During the symposium ‘In partibus fidelium. Missions in the Levant and knowledge about the Christian Orient, XIX-XXth c.’,of which she was co-organizer, Karène Sanchez Summerer was discutant during the panel ‘Missions and linguistic knowledge’. The symposium took place as part of the MisSMO consortium project (Christian missions and societies in the Middle East XIX-XXth centuries) at the Ecole française de Rome, 27-29 November 2017, Rome, Italy.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat