During the symposium ‘In partibus fidelium. Missions in the Levant and knowledge about the Christian Orient, XIX-XXth c.’,of which she was co-organizer, Karène Sanchez Summerer was discutant during the panel ‘Missions and linguistic knowledge’. The symposium took place as part of the MisSMO consortium project (Christian missions and societies in the Middle East XIX-XXth centuries) at the Ecole française de Rome, 27-29 November 2017, Rome, Italy.
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!
- Digital Humanities grant for ‘Archives of French as a Foreign Language’
- Sary Zananiri lecture at EYE
- Conference: People, Cultures, Ideas and Religion within and across Empires
- Missions and Preaching: Comparing and de-compartmentalizing the study of the missionary phenomenon