Karène Sanchez took part in the panel discussion ‘The Making of (Trans)National Jewish and Christian Identities: Language, Religion, and Community in and out of the Middle East (1850-1950)’, that was part of the NWO project Arabic and its alternatives: Religious minorities and their languages in the emerging Nation States of the Middle East (1920-1950) and took place at Leiden University, 17-18 June 2018.
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat
- Palestinian Museum research grant for Sary Zananiri
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!