Karène Sanchez Summerer was a Visiting Fellow at EBAF, the historical photographs department, ‘Photothèque’ in December 2018. She worked on several photographic collections of missionaries present in Ottoman and British Mandate Palestine and on a project of digitisation of parts of the EBAF photographic collection.
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!
- Digital Humanities grant for ‘Archives of French as a Foreign Language’
- Sary Zananiri lecture at EYE
- Conference: People, Cultures, Ideas and Religion within and across Empires
- Missions and Preaching: Comparing and de-compartmentalizing the study of the missionary phenomenon