Karène Sanchez Summerer was a Visiting Fellow at EBAF, the historical photographs department, ‘Photothèque’ in December 2018. She worked on several photographic collections of missionaries present in Ottoman and British Mandate Palestine and on a project of digitisation of parts of the EBAF photographic collection.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat