In the context of the IEG-IISMM-NWO IG network event Refugees, Diasporas and Humanitarian Actors in the Eastern Mediterranean Regions, 1860-2020 Karène Sanchez Summerer presented the paper ‘Europeans and Arabs facing migration in the Middle East and beyond: Archives, questions, perspectives from Palestine and Egypt’ together with with E. Moeller at Volda University College, Norway. The event took place from 28-30 August 2019.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat