Sary Zananiri will be a resident at the Al Mamal Foundation in Jerusalem for six weeks. He will be continuing his research on iconography and Jerusalem’s souvenir industry during the British Mandate period and looking at the role of the market in shaping cultural production in the souvenir industry for tourists and pilgrims.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat