Sary Zananiri will be a resident at the Al Mamal Foundation in Jerusalem for six weeks. He will be continuing his research on iconography and Jerusalem’s souvenir industry during the British Mandate period and looking at the role of the market in shaping cultural production in the souvenir industry for tourists and pilgrims.
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!
- Digital Humanities grant for ‘Archives of French as a Foreign Language’
- Sary Zananiri lecture at EYE
- Conference: People, Cultures, Ideas and Religion within and across Empires
- Missions and Preaching: Comparing and de-compartmentalizing the study of the missionary phenomenon