The Rijksmuseum van Oudheden (RMO) was due to open its doors to the small photography exhibit Frank Scholten: Archaeology and Tourism in the ‘Holy Land’ in April. Since the organisers, Leiden University and the RMO, have had to temporarily close, researchers Karène Sanchez and Sary Zananiri would like to give you a sneak peek of what is on show.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat