Karène Sanchez Summerer is part of a Digital Humanities project for 2020-2021 that just got granted: Archives of French as a Foreign Language, CollEX-Persée CLIODIFLE 1919-1985, Des institutions des enseignants, des étudiants. Une contribution à l’histoire de la francophonie. The grant was awarded to a consortium between the universities of Paris 3 Sorbonne, Tours, Rouen, Athens Capodistrian University, Leiden University (LUCL), Kings’ College London (School of Education, Communication and Society), Università del Sacro Cuore Milan, University of Geneva (Maison des langues), SIHFLES and FIPF. Karène is involved with the topic of teachers of French in the Levant.
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!
- Digital Humanities grant for ‘Archives of French as a Foreign Language’
- Sary Zananiri lecture at EYE
- Conference: People, Cultures, Ideas and Religion within and across Empires
- Missions and Preaching: Comparing and de-compartmentalizing the study of the missionary phenomenon