Karène Sanchez Summerer is part of a Digital Humanities project for 2020-2021 that just got granted: Archives of French as a Foreign Language, CollEX-Persée CLIODIFLE 1919-1985, Des institutions des enseignants, des étudiants. Une contribution à l’histoire de la francophonie. The grant was awarded to a consortium between the universities of Paris 3 Sorbonne, Tours, Rouen, Athens Capodistrian University, Leiden University (LUCL), Kings’ College London (School of Education, Communication and Society), Università del Sacro Cuore Milan, University of Geneva (Maison des langues), SIHFLES and FIPF. Karène is involved with the topic of teachers of French in the Levant.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat