Sary Zananiri will be giving a talk in response to the exhibition Trembling Landscapes on 13th October at the Eye Film Museum in Amsterdam. The lecture will accompany a screening of Jack Shaheen’s Reel Bad Arabs. It will think about the geo-political aesthetics of Christianity in photography and film.
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat
- Palestinian Museum research grant for Sary Zananiri
- CrossRoads short documentary on Frank Scholten released!