The Palestinian Museum has awarded a grant to Sary Zananiri for his research proposal under the Knowledge Gap Research Project, “Art History in Palestine from the 19th century until late-20th century (1990s) and its discourses.” Sary will write a paper on iconography entitled “Orthodox Aesthetics: Christianity, Solidarity and the Secularisation of Palestinian Religious Art”.
- Sary Zananiri guest on podcast Jerusalem Unplugged
- Webinar / Book Launch at Bethlehem University
- CrossRoads publishes: European Cultural Diplomacy and Arab Christians in Palestine, 1918–1948
- Webinar December 15 – Reframing Jerusalem’s History Through New Archives
- Essay by Sary Zananiri published with Insaniyyat